[Coco] Rolling My Own Version Of the NitrOS-9 'OS9BOOT' File

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 00:11:32 EST 2013

I....I....I... don't remember what did you said at the beginning ?

Dude, or you put bullets in your questions or you make people sick reading
your emails :P

anyway i think you should go for the repository (mercurial and checkout the
lwtools-port branch). Looking the makefiles for each nos-9 level you will
understand better what are the mandatory modules for a successful boot and
how it works. After that you can customize them as you wish.

Long live the CoCo