[Coco] VMware

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Sat Mar 9 23:08:41 EST 2013

Ciaran,

Have you ever thought of running VMware Fusion 5 on your MAC?  The Link

http://www.vmware.com/products/fusion/overview.html

will take you to an overview of the product.  I have used VMware products
for years on Windows which I'm now running Windows 7 64-bit.  VMware
emulates perfectly a completely independent Virtual PC running whatever
version of Windows  or Linux you like including Windows 8.  I know, I loaded
up Windows 8 recently on it to see what it was like and I for one will not
be upgrading to Windows 8 for a long while, if ever, but that is me.
Anyhow, on Windows 7 I'm running VMware Workstation 9 on an HP 64-bit
quad-core processor laptop which runs flawlessly!  You might want to
consider it when you have time from your busy schedule developing XRoar
which I now love more than ever.  Take care!

Kip