[Coco] XRoar Windows 8 64-Bit

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Sat Mar 9 23:08:41 EST 2013

Lou,
The XRoar.conf for my Xoar snap 20130309 w64 version has the following
lines:

machine becker
machine-desc Coco 2 with Becker Port
machine-arch coco
machine-cpu 6809
becker-port 65504
becker-ip 127.0.0.1
bas bas12.rom
extbas extbas11.rom
tv-type ntsc
ram 64
cart becker
cart-desc HDBDOS, DW3, Becker Port for Coco 2
cart-type rsdos
cart-rom hdbdw3bck.rom
cart-becker
cart-autorun

and like I said in another email I'm running HDBDOS v1.4 Dw3 with the Becker
Port in XRoar which accesses my Drivewire 4 Server.  It's a Blast!  I hope
this helps.
Kip