[Coco] Intro and need some help (Was: Re: (no subject))

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Mar 9 19:30:14 EST 2013

Bill
Try "attr file -d" This will make it a file then it can be deleted normally. If you do this to a real directory, it could lead to a lot of trouble.
It sounds like you're setting your file wrong when it's created
Use this:

#define READ 1
#define WRITE 2
#define UPDAT READ+WRITE
#define DIR 0x80
#define EXEC 8

Then creat/open(path,file,READ/WRITE/UPDAT)

Using which ever option you need. Then a directory should not be created.

Hope this helps
Bill P

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com