[Coco] XRoar Windows 8 64-Bit

Louis Ciotti lciotti1 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 17:06:39 EST 2013

It works with the -vo sdl command line option, so I am guessing it the the
OPEN GL driver... hmmm   the computer had one of those ATI processors with
the video processor built into the processor.  I am downloading the latest
driver know.  hopefully that fixes it.

Next question, I have the rom image in the VROAR directory, but it showed
the checker board screen.  The rom image is called BAS11.ROM.  Am I missing
something else?