[Coco] Intro and need some help (Was: Re: (no subject))

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Sat Mar 9 09:46:08 EST 2013

Disk = hard drive?

Go to a solid state CF...WAY better!!!!

Mark
http://www.cloud9tech.com

________________________________
 From: Bill Gunshannon <billg999 at cs.uofs.edu>
To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 9, 2013 8:39 AM
Subject: Re: [Coco] Intro and need some help (Was: Re:  (no subject))

> Bill,
>
> The bootlist must select the proper clock module.

Yeah, I had that part.  I have my custom bootlist with only the
/i1, /ih problem.  But having been sent the right modules I will
try to fix that today and then other than finding a bigger disk
and trying to get another RS232 PAK working I will be in business.

bill

--
Bill Gunshannon          |  de-moc-ra-cy (di mok' ra see) n.  Three wolves
billg999 at cs.scranton.edu |  and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.