[Coco] Intro and need some help (Was: Re: (no subject))

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Fri Mar 8 17:04:25 EST 2013

Bill,

As Luis has indicated, there is a module problem. Depending on your expertise in this area, this can be a big task.

You could ded the modules fix the names and flag bytes, update CRC, etc...Rebuild.

Or as Luis said get the latest.

RTC clock utility is married to the OS and is the clock module selected in your boot list. The utility is setime

Regards,

Mark