[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: Is this worth the buy?

camillus Blockx camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 11:23:13 EST 2013

I will take it from you, for the same price + S/H

I wonder if the cpu went bezerk. I purchased a couple cpu's not so long
ago, and while I was testing them a few gave me only a green screen. So
reseating the gime chip would have bin to no avail.

Let me know what you want to do ok

Ps there was someone wo hada source to buy the cpu for $4, if in you case
the board would work then not bad for a fix-upper. But if not the case and
other parts are worth the deal. IMHO

greetz cb