[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: Is this worth the buy?

Jayeson Lee-Steere cocolistemail at titaniumstudios.com
Wed Mar 6 10:36:37 EST 2013

Not saying that this isn't a $20 parts machine (not sure I'd even write of
any of the major chips based on failure to get a clean image via RF on a
modern TV - fun project machine).

However, a brand new 68B09E is worth 5 bucks.
http://www.jameco.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_10001_10001_320590_-1

One soldered to a board is worth about nothing.

- Jayeson