[Coco] 44-color display mode code images available

Ciaran Anscomb cocomalt at 6809.org.uk
Wed Mar 6 02:51:24 EST 2013

Torsten Dittel wrote:
> John W. Linville <linville at ...> writes:
>
> > There was even some talk of dealing with PAL timings in another part of the
> > overal topic:
> >
> >  http://five.pairlist.net/pipermail/coco/2007-January/026644.html
> >
> > Everything old is new again, I suppose...
>
> Funny you digged that out and funny the file is still on that server (I don't
> even have cotrol about it any longer).

I frequently use your patched Dragonfire to verify to myself that I
still don't have PAL CoCo timing correct in XRoar!  I did actually get it
looking good the other day, but when I looked back, realised I'd turned
the HS input to the PIA into a very short (less than one byte fetch)
pulse, which doesn't seem quite right.

Need to attack the CoCo with a scope, I've only ever actually *measured*
Dragon 64s...

..ciaran