[Coco] wget hangup

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Mon Mar 4 10:29:47 EST 2013

On 03/04/2013 04:23 AM, Aaron Wolfe wrote:
> Where did this dw4_l2_6309 disk come from?  I dont recall anything
> with that name, but maybe i'm forgetting something.
> I would recommend using only disks from the nitros9 nightly site or
> the drivewire download page.
>

> On Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 10:44 PM, Joel Ewy <jcewy at swbell.net> wrote:
>> So, I'm trying to use wget on the dw4_l2_6309.dsk image with a syntax like:
Sorry Aaron, the disk image is named dw4_server_l2_6309.dsk and I'm
pretty sure it came from one of the two mentioned sites, though it's
been a couple years since I grabbed it.  Must have been getting sleepy
last night.  Does the DW4 server have error logs I can check?

By the way, where's www.nitros9.org gone?  Surely it doesn't have
anything to do with a possible future project name change yet, does it?

JCE