[Coco] Wow 1 Bid....$999

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Sun Mar 3 15:55:50 EST 2013

On Mar 3, 2013, at 6:40 AM, Bill <cwgordon at carolina.rr.com> wrote:

> Well, some of us would be willing to pay whatever it took to get these
> items, IF WE HAD THE MONEY. Many of us still do value the Coco. Not only is
> it a piece of history, but a it holds a wonderful place in our own lives.
> I'll be glad when I'm able to start gathering 'parts & pieces' again.

This is why I'd love to see us chip in during the CoCoFEST! and list a bunch of 2 day auctions on Friday night, and then help them pack and get them ready to ship out on Sunday. Things that go for pennies at the no minimum bid auction go for $$$$ on e-Bay.

-
Allen Huffman - PO Box 22031 - Clive IA 50325 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
Sent from my MacBook.

22nd Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST! April 27-28, 2013. Lombard, IL. http://www.glensideccc.com