[Coco] Writing BASIC files to disk

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 29 18:57:08 EDT 2013

DSK Is a Virtual Disk Format RAW format o JVC is plain format sectot by sector
       inside is RSDOS format or OS9/Nitors-9 Format

JVC is Same JV2 amd JV3 is more complex

VDK If Vistual Disk Format with header used for Dragon machine

DMK Save internal Sector and inter track informations, order or sector and so..
        inside is RSDOS format or OS9/Nitors-9 Format and others
Making  CoCoDskUtil V 1.X.X, Scan magazines and organize maltedmedia
http://cococoding.com/cocodskutil/ Thank Aaron Wolfe
http://www.tandycoco.com Thank Brian Blake and Stephen Fischer
My personal blog: http://www.luis45ccs.blogspot.com,
Excuse my English, I use google translator, my language is Spanish, I'm Spanish but I live in Venezuela