[Coco] So is this a G board?

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 20:39:06 EDT 2013

I confirm that cutting C77 solves the issue Now it runs the sIDE without
any problem.

Even the game The Keys of the Wizard is working now, this games uses the
speech sound pak, could it be related ?

Now I need to fix the freaking colors and the Drivewire on it.

thxs,

On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 12:01 PM, Mark Marlette
<mmarlette at frontiernet.net>wrote:

> That would be good for 'future' products as well.

Long live the CoCo