[Coco] NitrOS-9 boot from floppy issue

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Thu Jun 27 07:15:14 EDT 2013

Philip Zeigler wrote:
> Looks like I found the issue.   Commenting out ../MODULES/SCF/term_scdwn.dt from the bootlist file results in a bootable floppy.
>
> Thanks for all the help and suggestions!
>
> Philip

Exactly! There were two duplicate entries in your OS9Boot file, I0, i0,
term_vtio, term_scdwn. The fatal one was term, as the system could not decide
where to send text.

There might also be another problem which Cloud-9 should address. The clock2
module in your OS9Boot is an old clock2_cloud9. It does not work with MESS
configured for a Cloud9 RTC, which is the only method I have for testing it. The
current clock2_cloud9 has a different CRC from the one on your CF card.

Robert