[Coco] CF Configuration Question

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Wed Jun 26 14:30:06 EDT 2013

On Wednesday 26 June 2013 14:20:37 Mark Marlette did opine:

> Gene,
>
> Notice HDB-DOS was indicated.....HDB-DOS DOES NOT use 256 byte
> sectors......

But /sh can deblock and does, and I can step thru an HDBDOS vdisk with /sh,
256 byte sector by 256 byte sector.  Nothing skipped, or duplicated.  By
the above, then a 256 vdisk allocation would be 82,575,360 bytes.  That
doesn't seem to be so on my system.  If I turn off the deblocking bit, the
stp still works correctly to select the vdisk, but stepping thru it with
ded only shows me every other sector when deblocking is turned off.  Or am
I miss-reading what I see?

Explain please if that is the case.

Thanks.