[Coco] Programming help

Bill cwgordon at carolina.rr.com
Tue Jun 25 12:30:26 EDT 2013

Thanks, Robert, I appreciate the tips, but I've given up on this one. I've
had too many replies to this thread suggesting that I haven't typed in the
entire program, or that I don't have sense enough to read the directions
(not from you, though) and that listing 3 MUST be run with listing 2 in
memory, so I'm gonna quit asking questions about anything. I'll admit I'm
not a programmer, but I do have sense enough to read directions and copy a
listing verbatim.

Thanks