[Coco] Programming help

Bill cwgordon at carolina.rr.com
Tue Jun 25 12:13:18 EDT 2013

I read all the instructions. I KNOW that listing 3 MUST be run with listing
2 in memory. BUT, listing 2, after being assembled (with 0 errors) and saved
as a binary file, once it's loaded, it causes the Coco to lock up. I'm not
sure if listing 2 is incorrect, or there is something wrong with the old,
modified Coco1 that I have.

At any rate, the only program that works is listing 1. So, I am not gonna
worry about any of the other programs.

Let's close this thread!!