[Coco] Programming help

Bill cwgordon at carolina.rr.com
Tue Jun 25 11:47:50 EDT 2013

No, I typed in the entire program. As it was listed. I deleted line 10, and
when I assembled it, got 0 total errors. But when I loaded it and executed
it, the computer locked up and I had to reboot to get loose from it. I just
didn't list the entire listing in the post here (takes up too much room.)

I'm an old-time program typer (since the early 1980s), so I'm pretty good at
reading and typing what's there. Just not a programmer, so if the code is
wrong, I don't have a clue.