[Coco] 64K upgrade

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 24 19:34:48 EDT 2013

Thanks everyone,
It looks like the upgrade is dead simple according to everyone here and the "Tandy's Little wonder" book, But I just want to confirm and check.
I have opened it up and the 2 RAM chips are socketed between the upgrade pin outs.
As I understand it, I can take 2 of the 4464 Ram chips that I pulled out of my CoCo 3 for the 512K upgrade from Cloud 9, and replace those.
I then just put a drop of solder across the jumper Pad, and that's it.
it seems too bloody simple, I don't have to cut resistors or run a wire across them?
-thanks
_Glen