[Coco] The perfect mas storage for the coco

billg999 at cs.uofs.edu billg999 at cs.uofs.edu
Mon Jun 24 18:59:46 EDT 2013

> Yup...
>
> I see how the serial to SD might be simpiler, and I know we have drive
> wire, but I like the idea ofusing the coco not teathered to a modern PC.

Thus the uDrive solution.  It measures about 1" square.  If you
wanted it could probably be mounted inside the COCO case and if
you did it right with a slot just big enough for an SD to fit
thru you could even swap cards.  Or maybe even mount it where
you could use one of the air vents for the SD card.  :-)

bill