[Coco] 64K upgrade

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Mon Jun 24 16:48:13 EDT 2013

----- Original Message -----
From: "Retro Canada"

> or you can use 2x 4464 on it.
>
> Glen VanDenBiggelaar wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>> I just got a 16K 26-3136A CoCo 2 in. I know they are probably rare as
>> hen's teeth, but has anyone got an extra 64K "upgrade" daughterboard/kit
>> for it?
>> No biggie if not, just have to snag an actual 64K CoCo 2 :) But I thought
>> I would ask.
>>
>> --

Those daughterboards were almost as rare as hen's teeth.  I have seen two, I
think they are both still in my midden heap, but things need a going through
and thinning down soon as it has been years since I last saw them and other
CoCo goodies.  You should be able to use 8 of the common 64k by 1 bit chip
in that machine, Or use 2 of the 64k by 4 that came out of a CoCo 3 upgrade.

Bruce W.