[Coco] My Coco1-revisited

Bill cwgordon at carolina.rr.com
Mon Jun 24 12:21:42 EDT 2013

Doc had me on 4 Osteo Bi-Flex a day, so I don't have too much problem with
using my hands in a "normal" manner. Just when I sit down and type for more
than 20 minutes at a time. So, my rhythm is type 20, rest 30, type 20, rest
30, etc. I'm only 65 (everyone tells me I'm still young, but the only time I
feel young is when I first wake up _BEFORE_ I move a muscle), but most of
the time I feel much older. And I'm at the point that I take so many pills I
rattle when I walk.