[Coco] My Coco1

Mike Pepe lamune at doki-doki.net
Mon Jun 24 01:51:12 EDT 2013

Yes, that appears to be a 128k upgrade, and I didn't know those guys made a
128k version. The similarity is definitely there!

The 256k Banker would have the 74LS785 SAM and of course, 256k DRAM chips.

The design of the Banker did allow for a piggyback 512k option, which would
appear similar to this in appearance.