[Coco] Source for Coco/Arduino interface

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 17:33:43 EDT 2013

On Sat, Jun 22, 2013 at 1:40 AM, Matthew D Stock wrote:
> I will probably put it in a separate git repo at some point, but for now
> I've put my current lib and mod files up at
> http://www.bexkat.com/coco/kicad.zip.  My skills at choosing the proper
> drill holes, pin labels, and solder mask widths have evolved over time, so
> forgive any inconsistency.  :-)

Thanks Matt, that's excellent. It is exactly those skills you mention
that I want to fast-forward on :)

We're having a discussion on cartridge edge geometry over at the
Dragon forums: http://archive.worldofdragon.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2989&start=30#p8154
- Does the Coco use the same lateral alignment features as seen in the
photo there?

Tormod