[Coco] I ask for help from the Collective: DRAM chips.

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 23 00:04:00 EDT 2013

  2
  Hyundai Semiconductor
  HY53C256LS-80

  256K x 1-bit CMOS DRAM, 80ns
  16

  9
  Intel
  P21010-08

  1M (1,048,576 x 1) DYNAMIC RAM WITH FAST PAGE MODE
  18

  1
  Intel
  P21256-08

  256K (262,144 x 1) DYNAMIC RAM WITH FAST PAGE MODE
  16

  1
  NTE Electronics, Fairchild Semiconductor, National
  Semiconductor
  DM74LS00N

  Quad 2-Input NAND Gates
  14

  1
  Fairchild Semiconductor, National Semiconductor
  DM74S11N

  Triple 3-lnput AND Gates
  14

  3
  Fairchild Semiconductor, National Semiconductor
  DM7474N

  Dual Positive-edge-triggered D Flip-flop With Preset Clear and
  Complementary Outputs
  14

  4
  Fairchild Semiconductor, National Semiconductor
  DM74LS368AN

  Hex TRI-STATE Inverting Buffers
  14

  16
  National Semiconductor
  DM74S571N

  (512 x 4) 2048-Bit TTL PROM
  16

  12
  Samnsung electronics
  KM41256-15

  Static RAM, Dynamic RAM, Video RAM - Short Form Datasheets
  16

  17
  OKI
  M511000BL-60R

  1,048,576-WORD 1-BITS DYNAMIC
  18

  2
  OKI
  M51C256-80

  256K x 1 CMOS Dynamic RAM
  16

  1
  OKI
  M514256BL-70R

  256K x 4 BIT CMOS Dynamic RAM
  20

  8
  Misubishi
  M5M4256P

  Static RAM, Dynamic RAM, Video RAM - Short Form Datasheets
  16

  18
  Austin Semiconductor, Inc.
  AS4C4256-80P

  1,024 ( 256K x 4 ) DRAM 80NS
  16

  7
  Austin Semiconductor, Inc.
  AS4C4256-10P

  1,024 ( 256K x 4 ) DRAM 100NS
  16

  19
  Texas Instruments
  TMS4256-15NL

  262144-bit dynamic random-access memory, 150ns
  16

  7
  Texas Instruments
  TMS4256-10NL

  262144-bit dynamic random-access memory, 100ns
  16

  17
  LG Semicon Co., Ltd. (Goldstar)
  GM71C4256A-70

  262,144 WORD x 4 BIT CMOS DYNAMIC RAM 70ns
  20

  1
  LG Semicon Co., Ltd. (Goldstar)
  GM71C256A-10

  262,144 WORD x 1 BIT CMOS DYNAMIC RAM 100ns
  16

  23

  V53C256P80
  9014C
  General Purpose Dynamic RAM
  16

  35
  Hyundai Semiconductor KOREA
  HY53C356LS-80
  8948A
  General Purpose Dynamic RAM
  16

  36

  V53C256P80
  9016
  General Purpose Dynamic RAM
  16

  5

  V53C256P80L
  9050
  General Purpose Dynamic RAM
  16

  1
  TOSHIBA
  TMM2016P

  24

  1

  T74LS175BI
  98327

  16

  1
  NEC
  D424256C-70
  9030FY020

  16

  1

  KM41648-10
  9400 KOREA

  16

  2

  TMS4256-10NL
  IHE 9018

  16

  2

  TM4C4256
  9024 N USA

  16

  5

  QM348701
  8419X

  16

  2
  TAIWAN
  ULN2074NE
  319B

  16

  3

  MN41256A-08

  16

  1

  P8284A
  8442KPP

  18

  1

  AM8224-4DCB
  8202DM

  16

  2
  MOTOROLA
  MC3486P
  K8326

  16

  1

  MB4464-12
  8931 B

  18

  1
  NEC
  UP88288D
  871DXD

  18

  1

  N8881N
  7710

  16

  1

  P8085AH-2
  K828853
  CPU C64 NO SE SI FUNCIONA PERO LO PUEDO PROBAR

  1

  UM6845R
  8545
  CRT DISPLAY C64 NO SE SI FUNCIONA
  PERO LO PUEDO PROBAR

  4

  74LS02 PC

  16

  1

  74LS02N

  16

  1
  PHILIPPINES
  SN74LS32N
  441BT

  16

  1
  SIEMENS W-GERMANY
  HY8514256A-70
  9111

  20

  1

  MT4C4256-7
  8205 J USA

  20

  2

  AAA1M300P-08H
  NMBS 8102

  18

  1

  AAA1M200P-08H
  NMBS 9015

  18

  1

  AAA1M204P
  NO SE LEE

  20

  1

  AAA1M304P

  20

  1

  AAA2801P-02

  16

  4
  AMI PHILIPPINES
  S1602P
  8216MAC

  40

  3
  MOTOROLA
  MC3486P

  16

  1
  MOTOROLA
  SN74LS74AN

  16

  1

  M74LS245P

  16

  4

  SN74LS155AN

  16

  1

  SN74LS32N

  16

  1

  SN7400N

  16

  1

  VT82885N

  24

  2

  N82S100N
  8418 /8419

  28

  3

  74LS04N

  16

  3

  T74LS175BI

  16

  3

  DS8640

  16

  2

  MB81C1000-80P

  18

  2
  Samsung Electronics
  KM41C256P-10

  Static RAM, Dynamic RAM, Video RAM - Short Form Datasheets
  16

  2
  Samsung Electronics
  KM41C1000AP-8

  General Purpose Dynamic RAM - Fast Page Mode
  18

  3

  MN41256A-08

  General Purpose Dynamic RAM - Standby Power 16.5mW
  16

  4

  V53C256P80L

  General Purpose Dynamic RAM - 1.2mA max standby

  8
  Panasonic Semiconductor
  MN4164P-15

  NMOS 65,536 X 1 BIT DYNAMIC RAM

  388

  Modem Compac Pequeño
  LR77825

  c:\Documents and
Settings\Operador\Mis
documentos\Downloads\Electronica\

  GOLDSTAR
  GD74LS30

  8 Input Positive NAND Gate
  14
  GD74LS30.pdf

  GOLDSTAR
  GD74LS04

  HEX INVERTER
  14
  GD74LS04.pdf

  74LS245
  SN54LS245, SN74LS245
  OCTAL BUS TRANSCEIVERS WITH 3-STATE OUTPUTS
  20
  SN74LS245.pdf

  4N35

  GENERAL PURPOSE 6-PIN PHOTOTRANSISTOR OPTOCOUPLERS
  6
  4N25-28_35-37.PDF

  HAMLIN
  HE3321A0400

  RELE
  4
  HE3321A0400.pdf

  ATMEL Corporation
  AT93C46

  3-Wire Serial EEPROMs - ATMEL Corporation

  AT93C46.PDF

  Mature product; not
  recommended for new designs. Replaced by AT93C46D

  386D

  NJM386 - LOW VOLTAGE AUDIO POWER
  AMPLIFIER - New Japan Radio
  386D.pdf

  RC224ATF

  Modem Device

  RC224ATFE.pdf

Making  CoCoDskUtil V 1.X.X, Scan magazines and organize maltedmedia
http://cococoding.com/cocodskutil/ Thank Aaron Wolfe
http://www.tandycoco.com Thank Brian Blake and Stephen Fischer
My personal blog: http://www.luis45ccs.blogspot.com,
Excuse my English, I use google translator, my language is Spanish, I'm Spanish but I live in Venezuela