[Coco] Had again

Bill cwgordon at carolina.rr.com
Sun Jun 23 08:50:04 EDT 2013

First thing this morning, I got up and opened the Coco1 and reseated all the
socketed chips. Then I replaced the 6809 with the one from the Coco2, and
that seemed to solve the disk problem. Trying the tape thing was to be next
if it hadn't fixed the problem.

I appreciate your and everyone else's help with this matter. I hope you all
will be patient with me and my questions. Three heart attacks and two
strokes tend to mess up the memory somewhat.

Back after church.

Thanks again