[Coco] Had again

Bill cwgordon at carolina.rr.com
Sat Jun 22 19:38:15 EDT 2013

Yeah, I've learned that the first thing I do when I get anything with edge
connectors is to "erase" them. Makes no difference. I actually suspect the
Coco1 (it is in NO WAY virgin). I'm gonna open it up again and check to see
if the chips are all set properly.

BTW, what would happen if I took chips out of the trashed Coco2 and put them
in the Coco1?