[Coco] Coco2 and Coco3 programs loaded on Coco1

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 22 13:45:58 EDT 2013

Short answer is YES.

However, I would highly recommend one of the TAPECOPY utilities.  I have one that transfers any files from one tape to another or floppy, vice versa.  It does full batch copies/backups as well

You can get the WAV audio of it from my site here...
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/4fzk73i24xo77/TRS-80_CoCo

Look under Cassette Audio for TAPEUTIL_BIN

You can play this file from PC with cassette cable hooked to it to CLOADM the file.

Bill <cwgordon at carolina.rr.com> wrote:

O.K., here we go again.

Can I CLOADM the HDBDOSCC2 and HDBDOSCC23 on the Coco1 and CSAVEM them to
cassette?

Then, when I DO get a reliable floppy drive, CLOADM them on the respective
Color Computers and SAVEM them to disk?