[Coco] Source for Coco/Arduino interface

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 16:00:34 EDT 2013

On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 4:38 AM, Matthew D Stock wrote:
> This is still a work in progress, but I put together with the code and
> schematics for the bus interface board I'm building.  I'm in the process of
> doing a redesign to reduce the part count and make it a little more like a
> general "experimenter's board," but this version will work well for people
> who want to just do ROM programming (like in the video).

Hi Matthew,

Your designs and the way you share them are of the most awesome stuff
I have found on this list. Surely there have been many designs, talk,
and even commercial products of this kind before, but releasing design
files in a open-hardware way and using tools (Kicad) that can be used
in full freedom belong to a league above IMO.

I have been thinking of designing something in this direction myself,
but haven't gotten far. I am new to Kicad but I firmly believe it is
the right tool to use. I have looked at your design files and there is
one issue: A "colorcomputer" library is missing. The parts are present
in the shipped library cache so the designs appear completely, but I
can not as easily reuse for instance the edge connector component. Is
this library something you forgot to check in or must it be downloaded
from somewhere else?

Regards,
Tormod