[Coco] HDB-DOS

Bill cwgordon at carolina.rr.com
Fri Jun 21 14:08:44 EDT 2013

I found the Coco1, Coco2, and Coco3 wave images for HDBDOS, and have stored
them on tape. I'm trying to find out how to save them to disk. (Savem
HDB1.bin, xxxc, xxxx, xxxx)

I didn't know there was a difference between the HDBDOS. I'm using the
DriveWire 3 on my Coco1 and Coco2. Even though I don't have a physical drive
on the Coco1, using HDBDOS lets me load files as though I did.