[Coco] HDB-DOS

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Fri Jun 21 10:50:28 EDT 2013

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) wrote:
> One question is the CC1 version supposed to work on a coco2 or only on
> coco1 ?
>
> Are you using the head of toolshed repo ? Can you send my this disk image
> to me as well ?
>
> Thxs,
>
> Felipe.

Felipe,

You will need to examine the source files for dwread.asm and dwwrite.asm as well
as the makefile. Looks to me that a Coco1 uses 38,400 Baud while a Coco2 uses
57600 Baud. I don't see a reason for that but you probably should ask Aaron.

Not sure about being current with Toolshed HG but I don't expect significant
changes with HDBDOS.
A disk will be sent in a private message.

Robert