[Coco] HDB-DOS

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Fri Jun 21 10:34:39 EDT 2013

Bill wrote:
> Unless I have an HDBDOS.BIN that was for the Coco 3 that I used to have.
> Right now, when I try to LOADM"HDBDOS.BIN", the screen goes nutso and the
> Coco 1 goes into LaLa land.

Bill,

First off, there is a difference between HDBDOS for hard drive systems and
HDBDOS for Drivewire. If you don't specify what you need, how do you expect
relevant responses? I did not see any mention of Drivewire in the original post.

I don't know about the rest of the responders, but I have found that the
HDBDW3CC1.BIN in Toolshed works perfectly for me with a Coco1 F-board. I am
sending you a disk image with the LOADM version. All you need do is
LOADM"HDW3CC1":EXEC
and HDBDOS for Drivewire will load and start.

Robert