[Coco] HDB-DOS

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 03:19:03 EDT 2013

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 8:21 AM, Bill wrote:

> O.K., is there an HDBDOS for a Coco2? Everything I've found that I still
> have (both physical disks AND disk images) are all for the Coco 3 (that I
> used to have). And where can I get it?

You can build the HDBDOS binaries (wav files, rom or disk images, for Coco
1/2/3) using Toolshed. There are some prebuilt binaries on the net, see for
instance this post, but they might not be up to date:
http://five.pairlist.net/pipermail/coco/2012-December/064384.html

If you know what you need (basically depends on your disk controller) I can
build and send you a disk image in the weekend.

Tormod