[Coco] COCO Video

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 21:40:01 EDT 2013

I ended up buying a cheap VCR from a thrifty shop. It's not the ideal but I
converts RF to Composite and then I can use my LCD monitor (it has
composite input) or you can use a composite to vga also.

Just to mention a simple RF demodulator on ebay would cost around $80 and i
paid 5 bucks only.

On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 3:36 AM, Mark McDougall <msmcdoug at iinet.net.au>wrote:

> On 19/06/2013 2:44 PM, Mike Pepe wrote:
>
>  It may be possible to scan-double at the device level to drive the output
>> at
>> VGA frequency, but we can do that with existing analog scan doublers that
>> exist today.
>>

>  If connecting a CoCo 1/2 to a modern TV is the goal
>>

> I think the idea of adding VGA output via scan-doubling would be what most
> people are looking for... with the hassle of external VGA converters?!?
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> |              Mark McDougall                | "Electrical Engineers do it
> |  <http://members.iinet.net.au/~**msmcdoug<http://members.iinet.net.au/~msmcdoug>>
>   |   with less resistance!"

Long live the CoCo