[Coco] Please do not repost items to CoCopedia.

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Wed Jun 19 19:03:17 EDT 2013

Just got a note from TRS-80.com about a full article from their site being reports to CoCopedia.com -- I won't be where I can get to it and check it out for awhile, but just a note: if the content already exists somewhere, you can post a link to it in an index page or something. There is no reason to take content from other sites and duplicate it. The wiki can be edited and such content can be revised and changed, so it's great for creating new content that others can edit and contribute. It's not designed to be a backup for other sites.

Thanks.
-
Allen Huffman - PO Box 22031 - Clive IA 50325 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
Sub-Etha Software - http://www.subethasoftware.com - Established 1990!
Sent from my MacBook.