[Coco] multi-paks

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 13:36:17 EDT 2013

I got a pack of 3 1/2 diskettes from a thrifty store. The box was closed
but not sealed, but on thrifty stores they put those things in a bag. When
I opened a bag it kicked my nose like: Hey, I've been stored in a heavy
smoker room for at least 20 years!

Well if a diskette smelled like that I cannot imagine the smokers' lungs....

Long live the CoCo