[Coco] NitrOS9 and B&B XT-RTC

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 23:08:52 EDT 2013

Mark,
you may have misunderstood. I'm the one who is trying to rebuild the boot
file, since he admits himself to be ignorant of the procedure. I have
*always* handbuilt my OS9Boot files, and 90% of the time they worked.

The original problem in this case was that accessing the CDROM drive locked
him out of /DD.

I went inot this in an effort to help a newbie who, surprise! lives in the
same town as I do. I started off with exactly zero information; that's why
I'm asking qustions from people who know.

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia