[Coco] NitrOS9 and B&B XT-RTC

Chester A Patterson chester6809 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 18:58:10 EDT 2013

If you plan on formatting the ST-225 then you will want to use the bbfhdisk driver.
You need to make public the read and write attributes on the driver and descriptor. Lots of folks forgot this step and oh the woe!
Merge the driver and the descriptor together so that the driver is first.
Rename the file bbfdisk.ddr
Attr it so read and write are public (just in case)
Load it.
If you have no access you may need to make a boot disk with the merged file inserted right after RBF.

While working at Howard Medical selling/servicing these B&B rigs it got where I could do this in my sleep.