[Coco] Copy-protected software (was Raspberry Pi)

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Sun Jun 16 23:24:10 EDT 2013

Aside from some (now) sharable projects (like NitrOS-9), there are a few coming to light in the Coco world. Harvey Brofman's original source code for Dunkey Munkey is now on my Coco games website, at: http://www.lcurtisboyle.com/nitros9/dunkeymunkey.html

I am hoping to find other author's who still have access to some of their original source code, but as has been mentioned, a lot of them got rid of their Coco systems long ago, and no longer have them.

L. Curtis Boyle
curtisboyle at sasktel.net