[Coco] Raspberry Pi as Virtual Floppy Disk???

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Jun 16 20:33:57 EDT 2013

Darren, the flash roms would be cool. Then we could do a modified HDBDOS for your card and have DW4 on a Pi inside as well. I'd be lost without DW when I'm here at home (DW midi, net access etc), but a simple cart with massive storage would make the Coco very portable. Now we need a good 10-13 inch battery operated (or low voltage) monitor that would mount on the back edge of the Coco and fold down for transport. Even better.. mount Roy's interface inside and use a 10-13 inch LCD with VGA. It's seems I've seen low power portable models for the project boards. I know some are using smaller, but Ilike to see clearly and not squint :-)

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com