[Coco] Raspberry Pi as Virtual Floppy Disk???

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Jun 16 19:13:11 EDT 2013

Darren, a couple of questions on the SDC interface...
What Roms are you planning to support (DECB, HDBDOS etc)?
And, will you be supplying the roms with the cart?
Or, will it require (or work with) an MPI with exsisting controller?

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com