[Coco] Copy-protected software (was Raspberry Pi)

David Ladd drencor at gamepixel.net
Sun Jun 16 13:24:48 EDT 2013

Bill,

We are lucky for sure that the community we have left is so strong.

Some programmers just do this stuff for money and just move on to the next
best thing to work on.

Me the TRS-80/Tandy Color Computers were my first computer ever so I have a
special place for them compared to my IBM compatible systems, but the
Raspberry Pi is slowly working its way up the line to being second place in
my loved computers though :D

I wish more of the old programmers would have thought more carefully about
backing up and keeping some form of source code as a means retro gaming or
computing in the future.