[Coco] Banker 256K OS-9

Juan Castro jccyc1965 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 22:38:30 EDT 2013

That... looks suspiciously similar to a memory expansion LZ-Novotempo
used for the Color 64. (And for which I programmed a utility library.)
There probably were some changes, though.

I did some random looking at the listing I see some inefficient code
in page 246. In writebnk, he keeps needlessly disabling interrupts at
every iteration of the loop.