[Coco] OS9 vs RSDOS disks

George Ramsower georgera at gvtc.com
Thu Jun 13 19:11:21 EDT 2013

 I apologize. I'm only a novice.  I see what you want to do and others have
much more info on what to do in this case.
 It's just simply the way I do it! Otherwise, I reformat the darned disk and
use it as a normal floppy.
 I suppose it would be cool to find out what the darned disk is.

 I'm watching to see how this turns out. I might be able to salvage a few
disks in the future.

George