[Coco] on-line store and You-Tube Videos

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 13 18:01:02 EDT 2013

Hey all,
If you are not on the facebook page, (and care...), I have the last bit of CoCo stuff listed on my online store. I have also slashed about 80% of the prices of my Amiga stuff in order to make room for more inventory I will be getting in soon,so please help out a fellow (unemployed) CoCo nut!
Remember all my prices include shipping to USA and Canada- Overseas is no problem, but please email me and I will send you out an invoice with shipping costs.
Also, I have taken a break from my You-tube Videos but I will get more up soon. Working on pulling one from out of a hat now. LOL

store.amigalounge.com  (no www. needed)

-Glen