[Coco] I'm Lost

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Wed Jun 12 09:13:58 EDT 2013

I started down the road of using a poke to electrically set the active slot
of the MPI but decided I liked having the visual indication of the switch
to let me know which slot was active.

Like you say it's not hard to do and the poke needed is well documented. I would
suggest trying both approaches for a while and then settle.

The Other Frank