[Coco] How has tried Retr0Bright?

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 11 12:51:38 EDT 2013

I have never been able here in Canada to get a hold of Hydrogen Peroxide more than .03 % her in Canada, but if you are on the facebook page, I have posted a much safer and easier alternative-Using common hair dye. This method was also done by the Amiga guys that did retr0brite.
Basically, you go to any hair saloon and buy Schwarzkopf Professional Ogora Royal developer and Vario blond. They mix 2 to one- just follow the instructions on the package, The developer - 30 is needed at 9 or 12%. You can get trail units off e-bay for under $5 with shipping.
You need to completely cover the plastic in the foam the more the better- and some put it all in a plastic bag to slow the drying process out. and a let set for at least 24 hours, some say a UV lamp will speed up the process.
Some say it will go back yellow after a while, but I have done pieces here over a year ago, and still no change to them.