[Coco] New Game Development

Andrew keeper63 at cox.net
Tue Jun 11 09:19:03 EDT 2013

Interesting. I guess I never noticed the whole "flattening" out effect
at certain angles with the engines I wrote simply because I always
considered it a defect (the fisheye look), and knew about the inverse
multiplication "trick". That multiplication did steal a lot of speed,
but it wasn't a great worry (the engine I wrote at the time was on the
PC, was written in QuickBASIC 4.5, was compiled, and the main line
renderer done in assembler) - but I can see it easily being an issue on
the CoCo.

Thanks for the followup!

-- Andrew