[Coco] Added 2 More PCBs To My Breadboard Adaptor Collection

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Tue Jun 11 03:57:56 EDT 2013

Hi Everyone!

I have added two more PCB renderings to my dropbox.  These two boards begin
my Solderless Breadboard Adaptor Collection.

The first one adapts a 40-pin IDC connector to a solderless breadboard.  The
links for the front and back of this pcb follows.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/blf7n70ukwpf55v/40-Pin%20IDC%20Connector%20to%20So
lderless%20Breadboard%20Adaptor%20Front.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0how9ruduzlbm0m/40-Pin%20IDC%20Connector%20to%20So
lderless%20Breadboard%20Adaptor%20Back.png

The second board adapts a DB-9 RS-232 right angle connector to a solderless
breadboard.  The links for the front and back of this pcb follows.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8bv6451d7r8sbxn/DB-9%20RS-232%20Connector%20to%20S
olderless%20Breadboard%20Adaptor%20Front.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c5a1v60xnlrjyyn/DB-9%20RS-232%20Connector%20to%20S
olderless%20Breadboard%20Adaptor%20Back.png

As funds become available I will have these boards made.

All these pcbs will be made available to whomever would like them.  Cost to
be determined.  Please let me know if who one would like any of the boards.

Have fun connecting hardware experiments to you Cocos!

Kip